How To Locate Your CarGurus Review Link
Looking for your unique Review Link on CarGurus?
Unfortunately, there are some additional steps to follow on the CarGurus Platform.
Finding Your Page Link
The process for getting review through CarGurus is different than other auto dealership platforms, such as Dealer Rater. CarGurus users are invited to write reviews only after interacting with a dealership on the CarGurus platform. This means that it will be more difficult to leave a review for your dealership, unless the customer has chosen to contact your dealership initially through the CarGurus platform.
- Customers contact your dealership through CarGurus
- Two weeks later they receive an email to Leave A Review
- They have to follow this link in order to Leave Feedback for your dealership
Simple Alternative To Using A Leave Review Link
If your customer is willing, you may have them contact your dealership through the CarGurus platform directly. This way they will be able to get the email to leave your dealership a review.
- Use the search function to find one of the cars you have listed on CarGurus.
- Send your customer a direct link to the listing on CarGurus.
- Have the customer contact your dealership through the contact form on the right hand side of the page.
- They will receive an email after the fact asking them to review their experience with your dealership.
This process is different, but still doable if you need to combat some negative reviews on this platform with positive ones from your satisfied customers.
[button url=”https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/dealer/signup?pid=footerLink” target=”_blank”]Get Started On Car Gurus[/button]
CarGurus Toolkit Resources
Check out more Get Reviews Tips from CarGurus.